This is a record of *Quilts of Valor created and awarded
2013-2014

Each one created in memory and honor of my daddy,
~ U.S. Navy Seaman William E. Walls ~
a Veteran of
World War II and the Korean Conflict

*Future quilts created to offer a "Thank You for your service" and the long awaited "Welcome Home" to our Veterans and Military Service Members will not be a "Quilt of Valor" due to the Foundation's changes that I cannot/do not support.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

#1 - Welcome Home, Steve!

I began creating Quilts of Valor in August, 2013, in the foundation's 10th year. My grateful journey of thanks and a belated "Welcome Home" started with a quilt for my cousin, a Vietnam Veteran.







Thank you!
Welcome home, Steve!

Pieced by Lanetta's Creations, Texas.
Quilted by Steve, Houston, Texas.

1 comment:

  1. Very proud of Steve. Thank you for honoring him with a Quilt of Valor.

    ReplyDelete