This is a record of *Quilts of Valor created and awarded
2013-2014

Each one created in memory and honor of my daddy,
~ U.S. Navy Seaman William E. Walls ~
a Veteran of
World War II and the Korean Conflict

*Future quilts created to offer a "Thank You for your service" and the long awaited "Welcome Home" to our Veterans and Military Service Members will not be a "Quilt of Valor" due to the Foundation's changes that I cannot/do not support.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#6 - Last Man Standing

I joined the Quilts of Valor Foundation last year, one year too late to make one for my daddy, a WWII and Korean Conflict Veteran. Richard, however, is the last man standing among the group - lifelong high school buddies with Daddy. This one's for Richard, a WWII hero, in honor of my daddy.










Designed, created, and quilted by Lanetta's Creations.

Thank you, Richard, for your service!

No comments:

Post a Comment